One of our readers requested instructions on creating Florida State logo nail art with photos. Here they are! It’s a great way to show your support for the team you love. (We tried to post this yesterday in time for the Chick-Fil-A Bowl but we were having issues with our Web host – apologies!)
To create your own Florida State Seminoles FS nail art designs, follow these steps:
1. Paint nails in one of the Seminoles colors. I chose the maroon color.
2. Using a toothpick or fine tipped nail art pen and white nail polish, draw a straight horizontal line for the top of the F. Adjust the endpoints of the line to look like the logo.
3. Draw a straight vertical line down to the bottom of the nail. Add the “foot” or small horizontal line for the bottom of the F.
4. Start with the bottom of the S on the left of the F, starting near the edge of the nail. Paint the downward slope. and continue the bottom curve of the S across the F and all the way to the opposite edge of the nail, rounding up and back to the center of the F.
6. Adjust the endpoints of the S if needed.
7. Put the small vertical line through the middle of the S on the right of the F to complete the logo.
8. I couldn’t get a clean finished design with 3 colors, so I chose white as the logo color for best contrast. Consider using golden or orange glitter if you feel the need to have all 3 colors.