Spring is almost here! Try some March nail designs to help welcome the warmer weather and the changing of the seasons. You can focus on nature for March nail art or you can focus on special events and happenings in the month of March.
These March nail designs are just a few suggestions to get your imagination going. Consider these ideas for March nail art designs to help give you a jump start on your spring manicures:
- First Day of Spring Nail Art - Try to create seedlings, flowers, flower petals, robin red breast, birdies hatching from eggs, and daisies for cute spring nail designs.
- March Madness Nail Designs – Basketball’s most celebrated month, March is the perfect time to create your own March Madness nail art designs. Create nail art logos of your favorite college basketball teams, or simply paint basketballs on your nails with background colors in your favorite team’s colors.
- St. Patrick’s Day Nail Art – From shamrocks to green beer, you can create lots of lovely nail art for the Irish holiday celebrated by all. Consider four-leaf clovers, horseshoes, and other St. Patty’s Day nail art.
- In Like a Lion, Out Like a Lamb Nail Designs – Painting lambs and lions on your fingernails can be a great illustration for the month of March. You can paint one hand as lion nail designs and the other as lamb nail designs, or alternate them on every other finger. You can also just choose two select fingernails and paint one lamb and one lion nail design very carefully.
- Ides of March Nail Designs – While this might be a bit of a creative stretch, you could also paint Ides of March nail designs on your fingers or toes. Try nail designs of Julius Caesar, such as a crown of olive leaves or a head with a crown of olive leaves, a Roman helmet, or a dagger.
No matter what you decide, I hope you have some creative fun with your March nail designs!